2021 MIPGC Fall Conference
Thank you for attending the 2021 Mid-Iowa Planned Giving Council Fall Conference on Tuesday, October 19 at the FFA Enrichment Center or by Zoom.
As a reminder the 2021 Mid-Iowa Planned Giving Council Fall Conference has been approved for the following continuing education credits.
- Three hours for CLE Credits
- Three sessions for CFP Credits
- Top 10 Legacy Fundraising – Dr. Russell James
- Strategies Why Cash is Not King – Dr. Russell James
- The Changing Climate of Charitable Planning – Lynn Gaumer
- Five points for CFRE Credits
Self-reported continuing professional education credits available for CPAs, CAPs and other designations.
Below are presentation slides that we hope you find to be valuable.
With questions, please contact Ryan Crane at RCrane@dmplayhouse.com.
Thank you for joining us!
We Can’t Afford To Leave Treasure on the Table – Natosha Reid Rice
Top 10 Legacy Fundraising Strategies From Scientific Research: National Data & Results From the Lab – Dr. Russell James, J.D., Ph.D., CFP®
Why Cash Is Not King in Fundraising: Results From 1 Million Nonprofit Tax Returns – Dr. Russell James, J.D., Ph.D., CFP®
The Changing Climate of Charitable Planning – Lynn Gaumer, J.D.